About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Sausage Pancake Muffins

Here's a fast and easy recipe just right for a quick breakfast. I got this recipe from Mr. Food.

Sausage Pancake Muffins

2 c pancake and waffle mix
2 eggs
1 c milk
1/2 c club soda
1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 heat and serve sausages, cut into small pieces
1/4 c pancake syrup

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 12 cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the first 5 ingredients, mix well and pour into muffin cups. Sprinkle the sausages over muffins. Bake for 20 - 25 mins or until wooden toothpick comes out clean. Remove from the oven and brush tops with pancake syrup. Serve warm with additional syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment