About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Cheesey Garlic Bread

I got this recipe from a blog that I follow called Cooking Up North and I have made
several of her recipes and they are all terrific! She is an awesome cook and also a great stamp artist! I made this recipe and Dave and I both couldn't get enough of it!

Cheesy Garlic Bread

3 1/2 c grated cheddar cheese
3/4 c grated Monterrey jack cheese
1/2 c mayonnaise
4 Chopped green onions
1 loaf of french bread
dash of salt

Mix all together and set aside. Cut your bread in half the long way and spread with a mixture of 1 stick of butter and 2 cloves of minced garlic. Spread cheese mixture on top of butter mixutre and bake 10 mins at 425 degrees until cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment