About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Barb's Potatoes

Our family has started a new tradition that who ever has the holiday at their house makes the meat and the buns. This Christmas my brother and his wife hosted the festivities and they made baked ham. I quickly volunteered to bring the potatoes and Dave volunteered red to bring the appetizer. Dave made the Salsa Artichoke Dip and my friend Barb gave me her recipe for some really awesome potatoes that I just had to try. The thing that got me on these is that you can make them ahead of time and either heat them in the oven or in the microwave! What could possibly be easier?

Barb's Potatoes

5 lbs potatoes, washed, peeled, boiled and drained
8 oz cream cheese
1 c sour cream
2 tsp onion salt
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
2 tbsp butter

Mash all together and put in a microwave or oven safe bowl. When
reheating add a couple of more tbsp butter, stir, serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment