About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pizza Burgers

Are you looking for a fast, easy and REALLY good dinner tonight? I bet you have almost all of the ingredients already! These make a lot but you can keep and make this on a whim once you mix it all up. Oh yeah, and when you read Spam as an ingredient do not let that sway you, I am not a Spam lover and you will never be able to tell it's in there. Give them a try you won't be disappointed!

Spam Pizza Burgers

1 can Spam, ground
1/2 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 c butter
1 can tomato paste
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic salt
2 dashes Tabasco sauce

Put Spam in food processor and process, add all other ingredients and mix well. Spread on open face hamburger buns and bake at 425 for 8-10 minutes. This makes a lot so invite some friends over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment