About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Cranberry Lime Cooler

I found this recipe while blog hopping and it is very refreshing and very easy to make. Make sure you make this and have it on hand when you come in from a hot day of working in the yard!
Cranberry Lime Cooler
1 1/3 c cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
4 12 oz cans Fresca
4 lime wedges
Combine cranberry juice and Fresca in a pitcher.
Pour into tall glasses filled with ice and squeeze a
lime wedge over each glass. For individual servings
fill glasses half full with ice, fill 3/4 full with Fresca
and top off with the cranberry juice cocktail. Squeeze
a lime on top.
You can make these an adult beverage as they are very
good with vodka, coconut rum or plain light rum.

No comments:

Post a Comment