About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lettuce Salad

Yesterday was my friend Greg's birthday and I was invited to help celebrate! We had an AMAZING dinner of ribeye steaks, crusty bread and this salad. It is so good and so very easy to make I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Lettuce Salad

1 c mayo
1/4 c sugar
3 tbsp vinegar
1 small onion, chopped
1 head iceberg lettuce
1/2 head cauliflower
4 - 8 leaves of romaine
1 lb bacon
1/2 c fresh shredded Parmesan cheese

Mix the first 4 ingredients and let sit overnight. Cook bacon until crisp and break or chop into small pieces. Wash and tear lettuce and cauliflower into bite size pieces. Just before serving toss all ingredients together and add dressing, toss to coat. Serve right away and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment