About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cathy's Banana Bread

My friend Cathy is the BEST baker that I have ever met and she is kinda the Ying to my Yang. I LOVE to cook but HATE to bake and she LOVES to bake so that's why we get along so great! She even makes cookie dough balls for my man Dave so that he can have fresh baked cookies when he wants them, what a great friend huh?

You must try this recipe as it is the best banana bread that I have ever eaten and I do make it because it's really fast and easy!

Cathy's Banana Bread

3/4 c softened butter
1 1/2 c sugar
Cream and blend in:
1 1/2 c mashed bananas, about 3 bananas
Add:
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp soda
1 tsp salt
Add alternatively:
1/2 c buttermilk
2 c flour
Then add:
1/2 c broken nuts
Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees

No comments:

Post a Comment