About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, March 11, 2011

Cheesy Chicken

This is a great recipe for a large get together, it makes a lot and it is super easy! My friend Buffy gave me this recipe and I make it quite often.

Cheesy Chicken

6 lb chicken breasts
1 can chicken broth
1 stick butter
2 lbs Velveeta cheese
Lowry's season salt, to taste
Salt and Pepper to taste

Cook chicken in crock pot in chicken broth. When done, shred and set aside. In the crock pot add chicken broth to equal one can, butter, velveeta, season salt and salt and pepper. Stir often until cheese is melted. Add chicken stir to coat. Serve on buns.

This can be frozen but you might have to add a little chicken broth when you reheat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment