About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Banana Split Dessert

This is my all time favorite dessert and I haven't had it in years! My mom used to make this for me so if any of you make it and need a taste tester, I am available!!!

Banana Split Dessert

Crust:
1/2 c butter
2 c crushed graham crackers

Topping:
1 large container of whipped topping
3/4 c chopped nuts

Filling:
2 eggs
1 c butter
2 c powdered sugar
3-5 bananas sliced
1 20 oz can crushed pineapple, well drained

Mix crust ingredients together and pat in bottom of 9x13 pan. Beat eggs, butter and powdered sugar for 15 mins. Spread evenly over graham cracker crust. Next layer sliced bananas, crushed pineapple and whipping cream. Sprinkle with nuts. Cut, call me to taste test and don't forget to have the coffee ready when I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment