About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Well I am going to yet another scrapbooking weekend and this time I only needed to bring a treat to share. I made these to take with and boy oh boy are they addicting! Worth all the time needed to make them, ha ha ha, really it took more time to break the pretzels than anything. This is another great Pinterest find and it came from blog called Sweet Little Bluebird.


Homemade Sourdough Ranch Pretzels

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 cups Canola Oil
  • 2 envelopes Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (not the dip)
  • 2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
  • 1 rounded teaspoon Lemon Pepper 
  • 2 teaspoons Dill Weed
  • 2 bags of Sourdough Pretzels (1 lb bags)
Directions
Break pretzels into small, bite size pieces.  Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, then toss in the pretzels until coated well.  Lay coated pretzels on a jellyroll pan and bake at 200 degrees F for 1 hour - stirring/turning every 15 mins.  Cool & ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment