About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My meal for the scrapbooking weekend was breakfast so I tried a breakfast bake that I found on Pinterest and it was very easy to make and great tasting too! With this I served my Bapple Bread, the recipe can be found under breads.

 Tator Tot Breakfast Bake

Ingredients

1 pound ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon, whatever you like best) shopping list
2-4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
2 cups milk
4 eggs
2 pounds frozen tater tots

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread the sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. I use 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories. In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point). Top with frozen tater tots. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment