About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, January 20, 2014

Here's another recipe from the scrapbooking weekend. These were AMAZING and very easy to put together.



Chicken Pockets

4 chicken breasts cubed and cooked
1 ½ pkgs cream cheese
paprika to taste
dried onion flakes
Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste
2 pkgs crescent rolls
butter
Croutons

Mix the first 4 ingredients together. Unroll crescent rolls,
Keeping 2 triangles together and press seams together. Put
A scoop of chicken in the middle, fold over and seal the
Edges. Brush with butter and top with crushed croutons.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment