About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Weight Watcher's Sticky Chicken

I started Weight Watchers back in November and I am always looking for really good diet recipes and if you have ever been on a diet, most recipes are lacking in flavor. Well I hit the jack pot when I found this recipe. It's another very easy and very good tasting one at that! The best thing of all is that it is only 5 pts + for each serving!


Weight Watchers 5 Pt Sticky Chicken

4 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup ketchup
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 teaspoons dry mustard

Place chicken in baking dish.
Mix other ingredients, spoon over chicken.
Bake uncovered at 350F for 40 minutes or so.

I used bone in chicken thighs and I didn’t have regular vinegar
I used balsamic vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment