About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sopapilla Cheesecake

I pinned this recipe quite a while ago from Pinterest and since I had all the ingredients on hand I thought that I'd make this and take in a treat to work. Everyone loved this and said it was a real winner! I will definately be making this again since it was so very easy. 

I read the comments on the recipe and many people said that this is awesome when you add fruit to it espically pineapple. I will try it that way next time plus this would be fantastic as a brunch item instead of a dessert.


Sopapilla Cheesecake


Ingredients:
-2 cans Pillsbury butter crescent rolls (buy the seamless version if you can find them!)
-2 (8oz) packages cream cheese (softened)
-1 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1/4 cup butter (melted)
-Cinnamon and sugar (I used about 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tbs cinnamon)

Instructions:
Unroll and spread 1 can crescent rolls on bottom of un-greased 9x13 inch pan. If you aren't using the seamless crescents, be sure to smooth out the seams before adding the filling. Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Spread mixture over crescent rolls. Unroll and spread remaining crescent rolls over mixture. Spread melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment