About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cranberry Feta Pinwheels


My niece, Gina, made these pinwheels for Christmas and they were very good and she said they were very easy to make as well. She used green spinach tortilla to make them look even more festive.

Cranberry Feta Pinwheels  

Ingredients

  • 1 carton (8 ounces) whipped cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup (8 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped green onions
  • 1 package (5 ounces) dried cranberries
  • 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)

Directions

  • In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese and onions. Stir in cranberries. Spread about 1/2 cup mixture over each tortilla and roll up tightly. Wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Cut each roll-up into 10 slices. Yield: 40 appetizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment