About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Southern Crunch

Ok I am not fond of baking but I LOVE making sweets that are as easy as this recipe. I got this from my friend Cathy when I was in need of a recipe for a cookie exchange. Since I don't like to bake she thought that this would be the best recipe for me and boy she was right! All the cookie exchange girls loved them too!

Southern Crunch

2 lbs white almond bark
1/4 c peanut butter
1 c dry roasted peanuts
4 c rice krispies

Melt bark and peanut butter in top of double
boiler over boiling water. Combine the peanuts
and cereal in a large bowl. Pour melted mixture
over cereal mixture. Scoop into mini muffin cups
and chill until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment