About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Barb's Banana Bars

This is my friend Barb's recipe and she is almost as good of a baker as my friend Cathy. Barb is famous for these bars so try them and see if you agree!

Barb's Banana Bars

3 ripe bananas
2 eggs
1/2 c sour cream
1/4 c milk
1 1/2 c sugar
1/2 c soft butter
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt

Mix with a hand mixer. Pour into a
greased jelly roll pan and bake at 350
degrees for 25 - 30 minutes

Cream Cheese Frosting

4 oz cream cheese
1/4 c soft butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp milk
2 c powdered sugar

Beat with a hand mixer until fluffy
and spread over cooled bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment