About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Beer Cheese Soup

I have been looking for a good beer cheese soup recipe for years and I was at my friend Tammy's for a day of scrapbooking and she made a recipe book and this recipe was in it. Of course I had to ask if I could have the recipe to try and she said sure. I took the recipe home and made it, brought it to a pot luck at work, and EVERYONE loved it! So as we say at Red Lobster "Winner, winner, seafood dinner!"

Beer Cheese Soup

2 c water
2 cans beer
2 chicken bouillon cubes
1 c chopped carrots
3 c cubed potatoes
1/4 c chopped onions
1 can cream celery soup
1 can cream chicken soup
1 can cheese soup

Cook all together until veggies are done. Add 1 lb
Velveeta cheese.

Be careful as Velveeta will scorch easily so I turn off the
soup and add the cheese. You could also put it in a
crock pot and then add the cheese. This soup is good
with added ham or California medley veggies. If you don't
want to add the beer, you can just add more water instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment