About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Baked Ham & Swiss Casserole

I got this recipe from my friend Tammy and it is great for using up ham from your holidays.

Baked Ham and Swiss Casserole

8 oz pkg pasta, I use whatever I have on hand such as elbow noodles
3/4 c chopped onion
2 Tbsp butter
1 1/2 c cubed ham
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 8 oz container sour cream
1 1/2 c shredded Swiss cheese
1/4 c milk
1 tsp Dijon style mustard
1 2.8 oz can french fried onions

Cook pasta according to pkg directions. In a small pan, cook onions in butter until tender.
Combine all ingredients except the french fried onions and mix well. Put into greased 11.7
pan. Cover and bake 35 mins at 350 degrees or until hot and bubbly. Uncover and top
with french fried onions. Bake 5 mins longer. Let stand 10 mins and the serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment