About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Monday, July 15, 2013

5 Soup Hotdish aka Mock Chow Mien

Many years ago a girl that I worked with gave me this recipe and it is just too good to be true! It is very easy, fast and delishious.

5 Soup Hotdish aka Mock Chow Mien

1-2 lbs Hamburger, cooked and drained
1 large onion, diced
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can vegetable beef soup
1 can chicken with rice soup

Cook hamburger and onion until done, drain.
Add all the rest of the soup to the hamburger mixture
and heat until hot. You can put this into a crock pot on
low. Serve this over chow mien noodles and rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment