About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ranch Pork Chops

This recipe is not only easy but very, very good! One of my co-workers found this on Pinterest, made it and said it was so good. After hearing how easy it was I just had to try it. I did have my reservations as this recipe calls for a lot of ranch seasoning and I thought that it would be very over powering but that isn't the case at all. I also put my chops in the crock pot frozen and it worked out just fine!



Ranch Pork Chops

4-6 pork chops
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 pkg dry ranch dressing
salt, pepper to taste

Put chops into crock pot, salt and pepper. Mix soup
with dressing mix and pour over chops. Cook on low
6-7 hours. If you like a thicker gravy, thicken right
before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment