About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Olive Cheese Bread

This recipe comes from the Pioneer Woman. I absolutely love to watch her show on the Food channel and have made many recipes of hers and they never fail!



Olive Cheese Bread

1 loaf French bread
6 oz jar of green olives, chopped
6 oz can of black olives, chopped
2 green onion, chopped
1/2 c mayonaise
1 stick softened butter
3/4 lb. shredded Montery Jack cheese

Slice bread into two long halves.
Mix all together and spread onto french bread halves.
Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 mins.

This can be made into a dip and serve it with crackers or toasted baguettes




No comments:

Post a Comment