About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tuna Bean Salad

This is a very quick and easy recipe that my friend Liz gave me. She is on a cleansing diet and this is one of the recipes that she can eat. My first thought was it looked good but I thought for sure it was going to taste really bad but it was really good! So don't knock it until you try it!!!

Tuna Bean Salad

2 cans white beans, drained and rinsed
1 can Albacore white tuna, drained
1 red pepper, diced
1/2 of a red onion, diced
1-2 stalks of celery, diced
1 tsp olive oil
Juice of 1/2 of a lime
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all together and serve warm. When I tried it, it was room temperature and it was totally good that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment