About Me

I have a passion for making great food and I love to try new recipes. I hope that you will enjoy trying the recipes that I have tried and will like them as much as I do!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Pizza Hot Dish

This is a very old recipe that I got many, many years ago and just love it. It is easy and great on a chilly night and it's much cheaper than ordering pizza delivery!.

Pizza Hot Dish

7 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 egg
1/2 c milk
1 lb ground beef, browned, seasoned and drained
1 large jar spaghetti sauce
1 lb mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 pkg pepperoni

Place the spaghetti in an un-greased 9x13 pan. Mix the
egg and milk and pour over the spaghetti. Layer the
ground beef, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and
pepperoni over noodles. Bake at 350 degrees and
bake for 1/2 hour, uncover and bake and additional
1/2 hour. Let this rest 10 minutes before cutting.

No comments:

Post a Comment